Monday, May 01, 2006

New Stats

For those of you keeping score at home,

Here's some new bits about me:

Where I live: Golden, CO
Where I work: Big Ring Cycles
Fave local beer tryed: Brekenridge Oatmeal (though the Hefe's good too)
PR on Lookout Mtn.: 25 min.
Fave climb: Genesse Mtn. - best views so far.
Lbs lost since leaving NJ: 12 (wft?!)
New leg veins: 3 - "Zee more veens joo haf, zee faster you weel go." - luc faucher
New puppies: 1
Number of times new puppy peed on my clothes: 4
Months til 'cross season: 5

Hmm, that all doesn't look as exciting as it sounded in my head. Owell. It's fun starting a new life, though.

I think that makes me a very lucky person. Better count stars tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Little_Jewford said...

"that all doesn't look as exciting as it sounded in my head."

ooo...wow as me...I get to live in a cool part of CO, work at a shop and get all fit .... boo whoo my lfe sucks

and you tell me not to bitch...

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home