Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Red State Moments...

You know you're in a red state when:
-The number of hand painted anti-abortion signs on the highway equals or exceedes the number of rest-stop signs.

As an aside the number of anti-abortion signs was equaled by advertizements (again, hand painted, read: scrawled) for farm oddities attractions.

Six legged calfs, the largest groundhog in existance, giant punkins.

I had been under the impression that there was a pro-life license plate for a while too:


Fortunately, I was wrong. It's a Columbine memorial thinger.

I wonder if anyone branded "Remeber the Alamo" on their cows or horses after that whole thing happened.

2 Comments:

Blogger X Bunny said...

where is the largest groundhog?

11:38 PM  
Blogger shaky detritovore said...

Somewhere way east of here. Near the Kansas boarder.

I didn't stop. I was afeard.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home