Friday, January 06, 2006

s'bout time.

Man, I am such a fuckin' late bloomer. I just copied the first cd I ever bought onto my computer and was totally blown away when the computer found all the album info in the ether without me even asking it to. I was actually a little annoyed by that. This thing is supposed to do what I tell it, not think for itself. Or worse, think for me! At least someone is though.

Anywho, the record doesn't even come up on the first few pages of google, so where the fuck does the puter find it? So I've now copied four more cd's; also selections from my formative years (more on that, turkish body hair and the first year of college later).

So what else have I done lately in late-blooming fashion?:
-Lived and raced in the MAC for 7 years, just made friends outside of my club/team
-got a coach
-started a blog
-got pants that fit
-left the country
-went to CALI
-went to CX natz
-am leaving the right coast (50 days-ish)

There's more but you get it. Here's to getting with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

late blooming is better than no blooming...and you need to come out to ca again!

10:29 PM  
Blogger shaky detritovore said...

Working on it. I need to get out of Jersey first.

the end is nigh!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home