Friday, December 16, 2005

Ok, ok...Let's take it from here...

I guess this is it. I gots me a blog. Litvin will be disappointed.

This week is the beginning of next year for me. Cross natz, and therefore cross season, has come and gone. Now it's time to force myself to relax, get irritable and jittery from not riding and call that a week off. Fortunately it's almost over. Maybe I'll go back on my promise and ride this weekend.

Natz was awesome. By far the best time I've had doing anything in a long time. Pitted all weekend, in my last outing as a Herme. Raced a little (that didn't go so great). And partied like a Rock Star. Thanks again, VB's for putting me up and putting up with me. Speaking of rawk, Human Shield rocked the Crank Bro's party. Hopefully more on that later.

Josh rocks. He's a happy drunk. Except that he's about to eat out my brains.














I'll try to have something more exciting to say next time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I can smell your brains...

2:57 PM  
Blogger Velo Bella said...

I wish Miss Mary would drag herself away from the happy ending movies and post all those party pics

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home